Skin tag removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Nail clippers and some TCP. Man up and get on with it!

This may not be actual valid medical advice and no liability for any suffering or losses as a result of following this suggestion will be accepted by the poster (me)! :tongue:
So it turns out my initial response was right all along :thanks:

Now you have had the 'procedure' perhaps it is time to update your avatar and use a picture without that hideous monstrosity in it.......!

Plexy

Has anyone had a skin tag removed. If so, how and where was it. I have one on my eyelid and I feel it is time to lose it.

I had mole and skin tag removal in London. Small skin tags was £80 / each by doctor via laser. For the bigger moles I had to pay £190 (each). I hope it helps the others for figuring out the price.

Mod Note:
Edited to remove advertising link.

Last edited by a moderator:

vickster

Legendary Member
I also have skin tags, and i would like to remove them, but I am pretty sure the removing with nail clippers is dangerous, maybe there is a service or something who could recommend me to remove them. I am tired of them
See the post above yours...there'll probably be private clinics locally that will do ('probably' even with Covid and all).
You might be able to get done via GP on NHS depending on where it is....but expect a long wait!

Drago

Legendary Member
I had a fair sized one on my back that was getting sore where it rubbed on my clothes. I asked Mrs D to whip it off with a scalpel, but she wouldnt. Woos.

Anyway, I bought one of those kits that allows a rubber band thing to be slid over it and choke off the blood supply. 3 days later it was off.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am with PK99 and Drago. I had 2 under my arms.....tied fine cotton around the base, a few days later they were go e

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I had a fair sized one on my back that was getting sore where it rubbed on my clothes. I asked Mrs D to whip it off with a scalpel, but she wouldnt. Woos.

Anyway, I bought one of those kits that allows a rubber band thing to be slid over it and choke off the blood supply. 3 days later it was off.
Word says it was glad to be shot of you, and is enjoying its new life ^_^

Drago

Legendary Member
I had a couple of tags and a mole on my forehead removed by my GP about 5 or 6 years ago.
What did he ever do to deserve that?

Julia9054

Guru
Please go to your GP with anything you are not totally sure is a skin tag. This doesn't just include suspicious moles but anything out of ordinary - a spot that doesn't go away, a scaly rough patch of skin, anything that bleeds easily etc.
You never know.

Last edited:

snorri

Legendary Member
Nail clippers and some TCP. Man up and get on with it!

This may not be actual valid medical advice and no liability for any suffering or losses as a result of following this suggestion will be accepted by the poster (me)! :tongue:

In future please put your warning on top in large print followed by your advice in microscopic print beneath, thank you.

:okay:

Brads

I've had dozens removed. I used to get them done by the nurse at the GP's using a hot wire. Very quick, painless and easy.
They banned it and started using liquid Nitrogen. farking awful.
I now have loads of skin tags and just don't bother my arse about them.

Top Bottom