Slimming World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisat

Well done on the 3lb @ScotiaLass I had a maintain which isn't brilliant for my second week back but considering how much I ate on my weekend away in Birmingham I was lucky it wasn't a gain.
Spent last night cooking up some pasta sauce so that's 4 meals for the next week covered. I just need to find some time to get shopping, planning and cooking.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Well done on the 3lb @ScotiaLass I had a maintain which isn't brilliant for my second week back but considering how much I ate on my weekend away in Birmingham I was lucky it wasn't a gain.
Spent last night cooking up some pasta sauce so that's 4 meals for the next week covered. I just need to find some time to get shopping, planning and cooking.
I bought the little book of sauces last night. I hate 'dry' food so this should be ideal for me!
I am dreading my 3 weeks away in September, as half of it will be spent away from where I'm staying, so no cooking facilities, and all eating out :sad:

Ern1e

Über Member
I bought the little book of sauces last night. I hate 'dry' food so this should be ideal for me!
I am dreading my 3 weeks away in September, as half of it will be spent away from where I'm staying, so no cooking facilities, and all eating out :sad:
Don't worry your self to much about that ! we had one member who went of camping for two weeks so very limited cooking facilities and only put on two pounds she was dead chuffed by that but the group sweep stakes on her weight gain was most disappointing ! the lowest estimate was an half stone gain lol, the money was going to go in our charity box so no actual winner as such just a bit more for the kids home. The little book of sauces is very good and at your next visit to group take a quick read at the Fake away's book this is also very good.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I didn't go last Wednesday as I had done something 'interesting' to my back. Pulled chest muscle which seemed to radiate pain every which way. I couldn't have walked there if you had paid me, nor could I have driven or been a passenger. As for sitting for nearly an hour, that was never going to happen. I booked it as holiday and done with.
Tomorrow is the day for me. I am hoping for a loss as I've been pretty good.

I have just had a humongous fruit salad with a peach, an apricot, some strawberries and 'free' yoghurt. I showed Hubster and moaned about being on a diet and having boring food and he tried to nick my fruit :ohmy: to 'save' me from it. No fear!! :hungry:

Off to the gym, with my neighbour, in an hour. No cake tonight though. Weigh in tomorrow plus I'm a bit skint.

Ern1e

Über Member
That's a well done to both @ScotiaLass and @Lisat :okay: Not so good for me this week another half pound on so now a pound over target but hey oh that's how it goes' plus our group was cancelled yet again so had to hike over the hill to another. Hoping things are back to normal next week and also being a "good" boy really watching what we are having so don't think getting rid of the pesky little blighter should be much of a problem.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi all well this week is sort of good/bad news ! The good a 2 1/2 pound loss so now 2 under target and the bad group now closed, not something I was hoping for but these things happen ! oh and also now taken up crown green bowling hence my not being on here quite as much, been on the "green" an awfull lot this last week.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
I've been a bit unwell this week but stuck to the plan (minus a few days where I couldn't eat).
Tonight I had a spectacular 7lb loss and also got my 1 stone award.
I have 2 ½ lb to get under the next number.

Chuffed isn't the word, but not the way to do it people!

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
My Missus does the Slimming World thing, or Chubb Club as I call it. I do t know why, I think she's a fit young lass, but some folk just become fixated on something that either doesn't exist or isn't important.

To be fair Miss Lass you don't look like a total pork pie to me, if I may say so.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
My Missus does the Slimming World thing, or Chubb Club as I call it. I do t know why, I think she's a fit young lass, but some folk just become fixated on something that either doesn't exist or isn't important.

To be fair Miss Lass you don't look like a total pork pie to me, if I may say so.
I am tall and carry it reasonably well but have piled it on since the gallbladder came out.

Ern1e

Über Member
I am tall and carry it reasonably well but have piled it on since the gallbladder came out.
First well done on the amazing loss so far and Mrs ern1e did the same thing after gallbladder removal ! I can still remember the nurse's last words to her on leaving the ward which where "just think Jane you can eat what ever you want now" so that was the beginning of the road to her 27 stone lol.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
First well done on the amazing loss so far and Mrs ern1e did the same thing after gallbladder removal ! I can still remember the nurse's last words to her on leaving the ward which where "just think Jane you can eat what ever you want now" so that was the beginning of the road to her 27 stone lol.
Yeah. I hadn't been able to eat what I wanted for almost 2 years, so I went a bit nuts lol.
I had lost a lot of weight during the 2 years though so was disappointed to pile it back on again :sad:

stephec

Legendary Member
Yeah. I hadn't been able to eat what I wanted for almost 2 years, so I went a bit nuts lol.
I had lost a lot of weight during the 2 years though so was disappointed to pile it back on again :sad:
The good thing is though if you've lost it before you know you can do it again, as the one stone that's already gone shows. :smile:

Top Bottom