Slovakia vs. Italy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Now that was a game! The Italians finally decide that they don't want to go out in the second half and we get tit-for-tat goals - and superb goals at that. And what a finish... a great win for Slovakia and Italy are following France home.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Bye Bye Italy

Rebel Ian

I thought the Italian second goal was one of the best of the tournament. Mind you the Slovakian third was pretty good too. Great run through the defence to get onto the throw.

That's terrible -I get some nice photos outside Bar Italia when the vibe is good...:smile:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Game of the tounament so far.

A shame the Italians are out, they are always my second team and they bring drama to whatever they play in (and a bit of good old fashioned rule bending too, but that's all part of the game).

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I've already had a mouthful about the two offsides and the disallowed goal from two Italian fans! Angry much!

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
They've only got their own team to blame for spending 225 minutes asleep and only deciding they cared in the last 45 minutes.

mangaman

Great game. Interesting World Cup.

The 2 finalists last time home already. England/Germany and probaly Spain/Brazil in the 2nd round.

We're going to be left without a lot of the favourites.

Argentina look the best bet for me.

Top Bottom