Slowly losing patience with Planet X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gert Lush

Plant X are always a bit dodgy in my opinion. Every sale they have it seems like the original price has been bumped up. I also waited 6 weeks for an item to come into stock but they kept changing the date of delivery so I emailed them and they changed the jersey to a different one at the same price point.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I decided not to use Planet X any more, after my email thanking them for removing me from their mailing list resulted in me being added to their mailing list.

They are seriously spamtastic.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Plant X are always a bit dodgy in my opinion. Every sale they have it seems like the original price has been bumped up. I also waited 6 weeks for an item to come into stock but they kept changing the date of delivery so I emailed them and they changed the jersey to a different one at the same price point.
They're not dodgy IMHO.
I have spent shed loads with them over the past 3 years and been happy with the stuff I bought.
But they can be very, very frustrating to deal with on the phone etc.

Gert Lush

They're not dodgy IMHO.
I have spent shed loads with them over the past 3 years and been happy with the stuff I bought.
But they can be very, very frustrating to deal with on the phone etc.

I've spent a fair bit there myself, and will continue to do so but as someone else has said on this site somewhere. I'm always a bit careful with their pricing, that's all.

In fact when they had their '40% off almost everything sale' I ordered some shorts, jerseys etc. which was where I was waiting for the jersey to come in stock. When I saw that their sale had gone up to 50%, I put everything in the basket I bought and even with an extra 10% off it was more expensive because they had increased the price of the items before the 50%. That I feel is dodgy.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I've spent a fair bit there myself, and will continue to do so but as someone else has said on this site somewhere. I'm always a bit careful with their pricing, that's all.

In fact when they had their '40% off almost everything sale' I ordered some shorts, jerseys etc. which was where I was waiting for the jersey to come in stock. When I saw that their sale had gone up to 50%, I put everything in the basket I bought and even with an extra 10% off it was more expensive because they had increased the price of the items before the 50%. That I feel is dodgy.
The prices are baffling, I agree.
But I think you have to just judge for yourself what you think is a good bargain and go for it. Ignoring their crazy prices/discounts. That's what I do.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Last thing I bought from them was this TOJWWT_P1.jpg for £49.99. Not used it yet but it looks worth the money.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Right. I've sorted it. I phoned them and surprisingly they answered straight away. After about 12 minutes on the phone they've agreed to a £45 refund. They said the person who signed for it at their returns depot must not have added the money to my account. Passing the buck maybe? I'll be glad when i see the money in my bank. Until then.....

D

Deleted member 1258

I fear @Bollo is referencing the quality, rather than the quantity, of tabs.

I know Bollo was but the thing I noticed was the number of tabs that were open and that was what I commented on.

Top Bottom