Slowly losing patience with Planet X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, are they?

Relating to browsing and web pages I once got into a conversation with the wife about people selling just about anything on eBay which led to us searching for ridiculous things like 'used condom for sale' it was only after hitting search I remembered it may not be the best idea to look for odd things in a heavily monitored work iPhone :blush:.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
@Bollo. Don't leave us hanging like that!!!

Are they ?
Even my bro' in law, a Muslim convert who is genuinely knowledgable about his adopted religion, didn't know this one and had to look it up. Apparently frogs should not be eaten, not because they're unclean, but because the prophet Mohammed specifically said that they shouldn't be killed. The reason is a Hadith (a description of the prophet's actions or events in his life, rather than something drawn directly from the Koran) that states that a frog's croak is praise to Allah.

Inform, educate and entertain, people!

Last edited:

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Even my bro' in law, a Muslim convert who is genuinely knowledgable about his adopted religion, didn't know this one and had to look it up. Apparently frogs should not be eaten, not because they're unclean, but because the prophet Mohammed specifically said that they shouldn't be killed. The stated reason is a Hadith (a description of the prophet's actions or events in his life, rather than something drawn directly from the Koran) that states that a frog's croak is praise to Allah.

Inform, educate and entertain people!
It's certainly entertaining

Top Bottom