Smelling drugs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
It's not called "smelling" it's called snorting ;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Am I unusual? I have no idea what it smells like
Unless you live somewhere truly remote like Antarctica, you almost certainly DO know what it smells like, you just don't know what that smell is! It really is nearly everywhere now and it has a very strong and distinctive smell. Go for a walk in any town centre in the UK with someone who knows it and get them to identify it for you!

Drago

Legendary Member
It seems to getting accepted as "the normal" thing to do these days, almost everyone you talk to either smokes it or knows someone who smokes it. As above, what people do in the privacy of their own homes is their business but smoking weed in public or whilst in control of a vehicle is imo totally unacceptable. Why should we non smokers of the weed be forced to inhale the dregs of the stoners smoke, i for one find the smell of it revolting.

Even worse, these car drivers don't pass the duchies to the left hand side, greedy beggars.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Unless you live somewhere truly remote like Antarctica, you almost certainly DO know what it smells like, you just don't know what that smell is! It really is nearly everywhere now and it has a very strong and distinctive smell. Go for a walk in any town centre in the UK with someone who knows it and get them to identify it for you!

Although a non smoker, and for that matter a non-toker, I do rather like the smell of, umm , "herbal cigarettes". Unlike tobacco smoke which is filthly stuff. That said, having had the odd puff in my youth it just made me feel dreadfull, but hey ho. I'll stick to beer as that agrees with me, at least on moderate quantities.

Drago

Legendary Member
You smoke beer spliffs?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Found a corner of a field in Kent full of the stuff a couple of years ago. The leaves looked familiar so I picked one and took some photos and showed them to a friend who knows this kind of thing and they confirmed it. I still wonder though whether it was commercial hemp that I saw.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Plenty down by the canal on my commute, although now it is dark and I use the roads, I don't see them as often. Not out in the mornings.

However my job may involve drugs and alcohol testing, and since drugs stay a lot longer in a bloodstream, I'm loathe to indulge in too much passive inhaling. No doubt someone will reassure me as to the quantities needed to fail a test, but for the moment I'm being a tiny bit careful.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Flatbed 10t Scaffolding lorry this morning at 7am, seriously wtf. Apart from driving like it no way would I want to put up scaffolding puffed up?! I saw on the Police programme they now have a roadside mouth swab for Cannabis and Opiates which I was not aware of.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
my commute is mostly on a segregated cycle/foot path and i get the occasional wiff of weed... usually from lightless hoodies riding no handed. Of course i do the decent thing and keep a safe distance, just far enough to get maximum inhalation without invading bubble space.

Reactions: dim
Top Bottom