Smells on route

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
There's an Indian take away I pass on my way home in the evenings, truly gorgeous smell, that I've been riding past for over twelve months. Still never ordered from there though

Yes there is an Indian Restaurant/takeaway near to Clydebank station, and the smells coming from that place late in the afternoon sometimes are trully fantastic!

Never got round to going for something to eat there either though.

subaqua

What’s the point
Jenkins Lane Depot - Refuse Transfer Station. Especially in a proper summer

and the bywaters one in Leyton , right by the north entrance to the 'lympics . that one gets me gopping in the mornings. thankfully using anew route that doesn't take me past that.

coming home there are a few lovely smells , one is just on the north side of tower Bridge- a vanilla-ee /donut smell. and again along Limehouse cut there is a wonderful bready cakey smell

subaqua

What’s the point
Yes there is an Indian Restaurant/takeaway near to Clydebank station, and the smells coming from that place late in the afternoon sometimes are trully fantastic!

Never got round to going for something to eat there either though.
thats like riding along Cable Street in London. not takeaways but authentic indian subcontinent home cooking

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sevenoaks Way Orpington.
The bread factory.. now strangely enough, that has some cracking 'freshly baked bread' smells.

subaqua

What’s the point
One of my commutes goes past a pet food factory xx(, the rest of the route make it worth while.

some of the North wales Cyclists on here might remember "country produce " in Llay, that place stank . Have read Melonfish post about Granox. I worked several weekends there doing labouring for a pipefitter. the first Hour is the worst.

MickL

Über Member
Cycling through Dudley, I get to cycle pass Teddy Greys sweet factory, smells lovely when they have a fresh batch of Herbal Tablets on the go :smile:

Top Bottom