Snow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
We have warnings for snow but none forecast :scratch::cry:

Nothing here yet but keeping my fingers crossed that it tips it down with snow here and my school won't open!!! Then I can try the mountain bike out on the white stuff!

We had an amber warning for snow and cold conditions along the North East Coast from today through to Tuesday. But I was out along the coast this morning and the Weather was superb. Glorious sunshine a little chilly but no sign of snow. Lets hope it stays that way.

Nothing down here yet (North Wales); pretty ominous looking skies, but y'know that's pretty standard here ;)

Temperatures appear to be dropping tomorrow with some precipitation; we shall have to see whether it's just some good old Welsh rain or a bit of the white stuff!

C

there's a few flakes falling in Wigan
Bet you'd prefer pies falling rather than chocolate confectionery eh RR? :tongue:

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Nothing here in N Devon - warning for ice/snow tonight, but will have to wait an see

Onthedrops

Veteran
It's trying its hardest to snow here. Pathetic attempt at the moment. Just a very light dusting of very small flakes starting to show on the car roof.
It'll probably be a different story tomorrow at 6 when I'm going to work in the said car! Cycle commute on hold until the weather improves. :cold:

Hip Priest

Veteran
We had an amber warning for snow and cold conditions along the North East Coast from today through to Tuesday. But I was out along the coast this morning and the Weather was superb. Glorious sunshine a little chilly but no sign of snow. Lets hope it stays that way.

I cancelled my Saturday morning ride due to predictions of snow & ice in Northumberland, and arranged to play football instead. Regretted it as soon as I woke up and saw the roads were clear.

Top Bottom