Snow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
What's snow, nothing here in the sunny south :becool::sun:.....as yet

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nowt here yet.............
Did not do a club run as it was well below zero and the back roads we tend to use can be lethal, last time i went out in similar conditions 2 fell off and broke their rear mechs.Went for a quick 24 mile loop this afternoon and there was ice still in puddles but it was sunny .
Feck snow i have a choice of 23 mm slicks or 23 mm slicks !

It's pretty much white up here now, hasn't been 'proper' heavy snow, although it is getting thicker as time goes on.
Ditto round here. It's been snowing constant for a while now, but not too heavily.

Enough to blanket dust the gardens, but the road is still clear, (for now at least).

Best set the alarm a bit earlier for tomorrow. We live in a cul-de-sac with quite a steep exit, and it doesn't take much of the white stuff to stop you getting out :cursing:

Hicky

Guru
Started about the same time you started this thread here in Rochdale, just as the kids and I returned from a trip to Hollingworth Lake.
I hope it doesn't get bad, the missus is a career for the elderly and the past few years has had to do the route on foot!

Plax

Guru
It's been trying to snow in Llanberis most of the day. It's only been light though and not been sticking. Should rain tomorrow. I can't be bothered with it

MattHB

Proud Daddy
3am apparently here

Top Bottom