Snow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
The snow turned back to rain during the night so there's hardly anything left on the ground here now.:sad:

PoliceMadAd

2-3 cm here in Derby so far since the early hours, joy for me, i have to do deliveries in it later, 1-10pm :/. Im torn between riding and driving to work, as all my route is bus route, DC and main road. Except my cul-de-sac lol

*Edit - Just seen Beanz post. He's right.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Snowing lightly here in Camberwell and of course my office doesn't have any heating on as per. I'm wrapped up in a huge scarf, pashmina and typing in cashmere gloves and still freezing my bits off.

Paddygt

As predicted, the snow is falling again in sunny Peterborough, very light at the moment but the sky, as they say, is full of it!

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Sunday - mid day there was a tiny flurry at the N. Essex coast, sort of stopped before it started, but had to assist my daughter with the electricity supply to her garden worshop. It meant crawling around in zero degree temps for about 4 hours, but got it sorted for her. Now today, monday, despite feeling about 120 years old, and not wanting to go out of the house, it looks and feels like snow is imminent. But y'never know, it might be too cold to snow :laugh: whatever that means

It's been snowing here for about 4 hours now and still coming down, temp is +1C, view from the front door and the back garden. Refilled the bird feeder, they are going to need it.
2013_01_14001_zpscdfb5bf3.jpg

2013_01_14002_zps270dcfa1.jpg

Top Bottom