Snow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Still nothing here :snowball:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
The bloke in the chip shop just told me that he saw some snow at midnight which started to lay by about 1.30am. I was fast asleep by that point, but the next customer gave me a nudge and I picked up my chips & left.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
It's been snowing here for about 4 hours now and still coming down, temp is +1C, view from the front door and the back garden. Refilled the bird feeder, they are going to need it.
2013_01_14001_zpscdfb5bf3.jpg

2013_01_14002_zps270dcfa1.jpg
Those scenes of fresh falling snow are sooooo pretty! How much more are you likely to get?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Nothing here, not even rain today. Actually not even that cold.
Went for a wee 10 mile ride to test drive a bike, could have done with a lighter jacket.

Those scenes of fresh falling snow are sooooo pretty! How much more are you likely to get?
Well, temp has now dropped to freezing, it's stopped snowing for now but the forecast is for light snow showers on and off for the next 24 hours. Will try and get out on the bike sometime tomorrow and get some good pics of the surrounding area. Looks like East Anglia is going to be on the receiving end for the next few hours. I think height is going to play a role depending on where you live.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Snow this morning, more snow this afternoon, then bright sunshine from about 2.30 until sunset, now its raining!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Snowed a bit overnight in Glossop. Started raining about 8am, turned to snow about 9am and continued until about 12. But just a bit too mild for it to settle much. Suspect Snake Pass and Holme Moss somewhat different !
At 2pm I though bolux to it, got my gear on and went up a couple of hills on major, gritted roads. Very nice to get out although took the descents pretty steady on 23mm tyres

I went up to Haslingden this afternoon as although it had snowed, the roads were clear and the sun was out.

541943_564549373573311_210249052_n_zps02e5a943.jpg

263227_564549363573312_1388923073_n_zps7d82652d.jpg

Unfortunatley on the way back it started snowing/raining again :evil:I was less than impressed. Coming down past the Peel tower I had both brakes on and not a lot was happening. Here I am after the ride wondering why I did that in the cold and wet!

165005_564549470239968_737136226_n_zpsbfc53bab.jpg

Top Bottom