So a seagull walks into a shop...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
seagull.gif

stevenb

lmao :biggrin: Brilliant

Arch

Married to Night Train
I love the way he obviously knows exactly what he's aiming for, and walks quicker on the way out! He's got experience!

papercorn2000

Elmer Fudd said:
If it was he'd have gone for the Bucky instead ! :biggrin:

Oh dear. Department of lazy stereotypes AGAIN! Buckfast is the tipple of choice in North Lanarkshire. Aberdonians are too tight to buy anything as expensive as Buckfast. They prefer unleaded. Cheaper per 750ml and more bite!

CycleWidow

papercorn2000 said:
Oh dear. Department of lazy stereotypes AGAIN! Buckfast is the tipple of choice in North Lanarkshire. Aberdonians are too tight to buy anything as expensive as Buckfast. They prefer unleaded. Cheaper per 750ml and more bite!

No, No, No!
Aberdonians would prefer the expensive brand, but would not wish to pay for it!

Actually we are not all that tight.....although give my mother-in-law a lump of coal and... on shoving it where the sun dont shine...within a few weeks you would have a diamond!:biggrin:

SamNichols

papercorn2000 said:

Buckfast is also the tipple of choice for a good number of Devonian teenagers. It is horrible stuff, although the monks at the abbey are very nice.

stevenb

Aparently the sop owner moaned about the seagull and that he was losing money to the theif....but people were so amused by it that they are paying for the crisps the gull in stealing....and I heard it's now a daily occurence...:biggrin::biggrin:...excellent.

Top Bottom