So, cycling is off tomorrow, then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
I live in Cornwall, we are the only place that doesn't get snow. Not sure if I should be happy or sad.

I've looked at all the forecasts I can find and they all contradict each other. Gonna be bad for some, dunno about me in Norfolk.

(selfish)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
It's still on the menu. I'm hoping to be able to ride around for a long time in snow-like conditions, when I should be at work. I can say that I was struggling to get into the office or indeed get home at lunchtime, against all the odds, etc etc...

philinmerthyr

Über Member
I did 2 @ 25 mile rides at the weekend and haven't been out since. It's the first week since Mid September that I won't get on my bike.

Most of this week it has been icy and tonight we have 15 inches of snow forecast. I may clean out the shed a see if the old turbo trainer I have works.

That's depressing but better than nothing. Got my Strava weekly average up to 70 but its now 60 and falling by the day :sad:

South Wales has a red snow warning.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I have ridden every day this week. Dusting of snow here and I have noticed my car has a flat so it looks like out on the 23's in the morning :cold:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire

potsy

Rambler
I think Friday nights shift could be the first for over a year that I drive to, not just the forecasted snow but the strong winds that are coming too :surrender:

Legs need a rest anyway :training:

Top Bottom