So, cycling is off tomorrow, then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I can't remember the last time i rode a bike sans spd. But when I did I do remember it was hellish lol.

I have resigned myself to not getting out at all over the weekend :sad:

I was testing something yesterday on my bike and jumped on in trainers, my foot came off the pedal about 3-5 times in as many minutes. Felt very odd.

I will be having some turbo time if the weather remains as such.

billy1561

BB wrecker
I rode my daughters flat peddle bike to the Lbs for a minor repair while she was working. What a performance! Apart from feet slipping off the peddles i'm well over 6ft and she isn't lol. Knees were up by my ears :eek:

Hip Priest

Veteran
No way in hell I'm going out for my normal 40-60 miles on the road bike. However I shall spend tomorrow morning fixing up my old MTB and tomorrow afternoon riding it off-road. Fun, fun, fun.

Get In The Van

No Snow here in Central Scotland..well the eastern side, absolutley freezing cold east wind though, our outside temp is around zero, in the wind it feels like -10, turbo again for me tonight.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I had to drive today to get into Court suited up (job). The judges turned up, the lawyers turned up, some litigants turned up, but the blasted security guards didn't, and the court was closed for the day.

Irony is most of them probably live closer to the court than the rest of us. Saw plenty of happy cyclists having fun on their MTBs. One chap wheelspinning away on an old-style upright 26 x 1 3/4 wheeled bike with 3spd Sturmey Archer gears was sliding about all over the place but having fun at the same time as making some progress into work.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
It keeps trying here in Cambs but just doesn't produce.
I may not be riding this weekend due to a tooth abscess. I can't work out if it feels like the top or the bottom of my head is coming off. The performance enhancing drugs are doing their side effect best, but not actually helping.
This is seriously off topic, but I would like sympathy.:sad:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
It keeps trying here in Cambs but just doesn't produce.
I may not be riding this weekend due to a tooth abscess. I can't work out if it feels like the top or the bottom of my head is coming off. The performance enhancing drugs are doing their side effect best, but not actually helping.
This is seriously off topic, but I would like sympathy.:sad:

Ibuprofen was the best pain killer I found for my abscess. It is the only thing that woke me up in the middle of the night in agony. Boots do a mix of Codeine and Ibuprofen, the Ibuprofen acting as a anti inflamatory and the Codeine knocks you out.:wacko: Ultimately though the only thing that works is to get the bugger opened up. Good luck ^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's only a dusting of snow here in east Lancashire, so i might venture out later today. I was thinking about going out yesterday afternoon until i went to the local shop and saw a car on a gritted road swerving from side to side! The driver was either p.ss.d or had a medical condition but he/she made my mind up to not bother with the ride.:thumbsdown:

Top Bottom