So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

busa5504

Hi ,
and welcome to the forum :cheers: maybe a second trike is needed for dad to ride ?:hyper::hyper: to stop :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

^_^

His is on order :smile: however would love a folding, lighter, full suspension one..... christmas present from a loving father ??? @DaddyPaddey ;) ;) ;)

This is mine
Ypa0N6H.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ,
and welcome to the forum :cheers: maybe a second trike is needed for dad to ride ?:hyper::hyper: to stop :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

^_^

MY wife blackmailed me with a similar situation, I could only have my Gekko back if I bought her one. Then hers is at a higher spec (Bionx motor) than mine.... I think I did something wrong there

Add two HP Velotechnik Gekkos and a Kettwiesel since that post

Whilst happy to answer any questions, all mine are touring or commuting and I have a bias towards trikes

There are people on here who can advise on the gaps in my experience and knowledge

Sailorsi

Recumbents - Exercise whilst lying down
Add two HP Velotechnik Gekkos and a Kettwiesel since that post

Whilst happy to answer any questions, all mine are touring or commuting and I have a bias towards trikes

There are people on here who can advise on the gaps in my experience and knowledge
Much appreciated.

Lanky

Hi all, I am a Whike owner. And live in sunny Northallerton. I usually sail through Brompton a couple times a week.

Top Bottom