So I got this voucher from JTF.......(no such thing as a free breckie)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Point of order, it's a north west thing - you'll not hear anyone ordering a barm on the right side of the Pennines. :laugh:

A mate tells a tale of playing a gig somewhere in the wilds of Lancashire (Bacup or Rawtenstall or some other such hell hole) and stopping at a chip shop on the way home for food. The lad in front of him ordered a "chip barm pea wet" which it seems is something of a local delicacy: a chip butty, with the breadcake dipped in the juices of the mushy peas...
Ah, I knew my regional knowledge of Englandshire was a bit suspect.

A wet chip barm sounds xx(xx(

subaqua

What’s the point
That's just not possible.....

Are you the twisted trago mills firestarter ...

KneesUp

Guru
Note for others - I had no idea what Trago Mills was (it's an up-market JTF, as it turns out) so I harnessed the power of this thing called 'the internet' to find out. There are many ways to find information, such as AskJeeves, Yahoo!, Lycos and WebCrawler.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I heard tell that it’s @Markymark ’s property boundary...

Another rumour I heard was that it’s like those invisible lines you get at supermarkets at the signs that say ‘trolleys will stop at this point’, and keeps all those ‘orrible Londoners from getting out...!

They use Amex cards to get a trolley you know:laugh:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I used to bloody hate the Free bacon sarnie days at the builders merchant.
Full of people talking about how hard they work....at ripping people off:banghead:

Its a strange mentally we have at the thought of a free something.

Top Bottom