So, the shiz hits the fan, and you don't get away with it, what do you want played at your check out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gasman

Old enough to know better, too old to care!
Said it before but worth repeating;

Psalm 119, all 173 verses. If I'm not enjoying myself I'm damn sure nobody else will!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can I come to your funeral @ColinJ ? :smile:
Forget the funeral - come on my final forum ride! :okay:

I told my sister that I will plan a posthumous ride. All she has to do is log on here as me after I die, tell you all what happened, and then post the ride details. She would drive to the mid-ride cafe stop and treat you all to coffee, cake (whatever) when you get there. :smile:

subaqua

What’s the point

I told my sister that I will plan a posthumous ride. All she has to do is log on here as me after I die, tell you all what happened, and then post the ride details. She would drive to the mid-ride cafe stop and treat you all to coffee, cake (whatever) when you get there. :smile:

now that is a cracking memorial idea.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

Will there be any Motorhead?

Such a great band when they started but, such is life, they didn't last.

ColinJ

It suddenly struck me that I might suddenly pop my clogs before getting round to planning the memorial ride! Tell you what - just do the ride that a lot of us did at the end of March last year to Glasson Dock, and are doing again this March. I named the first one 'Back From The Dead'. The memorial ride could be called 'Ok, He Really Is Dead This Time'! :smile:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
It suddenly struck me that I might suddenly pop my clogs before getting round to planning the memorial ride! Tell you what - just do the ride that a lot of us did at the end of March last year to Glasson Dock, and are doing again this March. I named the first one 'Back From The Dead'. The memorial ride could be called 'Ok, He Really Is Dead This Time'! :smile:
Miserable bastard!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
You're not planning on popping your clogs any time soon are you? Please don't. We'd miss you.

ColinJ

Miserable bastard!
You're not planning on popping your clogs any time soon are you? Please don't. We'd miss you.
Most of my family seem to live to their mid-80s+ but I am being a bit less optimistic about my chances after events of the past 3 years! Mind you, I am looking after myself now - lots of exercise, no booze, no drugs other than the prescribed rat poison, a healthy diet (apart from excessive chocolate) ... Who knows, I might still get another 25 years or so in? :whistle:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I am torn between

View: http://youtu.be/lGK8Ugae-zM

and Cliffs of Dover, which I shan't put a link to here as I'm sure that you are bored stiff of me putting up left, right and centre.
Then again, there is the mighty

View: http://youtu.be/hV5msdsr-KQ

Probably 'Cliffs' though. Not that there will be anyone at my funeral as I intend to stay really healthy and outlive everyone I know out of spite.

Top Bottom