So, what did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Amongst the books, socks, boxers etc, a fantastic set of Olmo jersey and bib shorts my wife bought from Ebay Italy. Ready to be worn on the 2012 Suffolk Sunrise 100 when I'll be riding my bestest dry days only fluted tubing Olmo.

Gordon

Olmo clothing.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
Who's been a good boy then.
Complete Dad's Army, 39 hours of it.
Six Discs ,The Likely Lads.
PDM chrome tapes jersey and matching bib shorts.
TDF book by Graeme Fife
4 bottles of lager ,largers of the world.
Chocolate bars
Singleton whisky
Bourbon.

ok some i bought myself,having a wonderful day.And i hope all of you are having the same.

gbb

Legendary Member
Cycling related...
A pair of Diadora Chili Extreme boots from the wife..i'm looking forward to trying them out, i really hope they're good in the cold..my weak spot....and a pair of heated gloves, for the same reason.
Ooh and a new pair of Ron Hill Bikesters, i always like them, mine have been worn to death.

From the daughter....a pair of inner tubes :laugh:. Bless her, she was almost apologetic, wan't sure if she's done the right thing...i told her she absolutely has.
But then to much hilarity i opened a present...of spokey dokeys :laugh::laugh: 'and i'll want to see them on your bike' she said. Gave us all a good laugh.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
A Park Tools chain cleaner kit
A litre bottle of Pedro's USA foaming bike wash.
Bicycle Dreams "The Race Across America" DVD
"The Time Crunched Cyclist" book

PLUS £150 from my late Grandfather to go towards something bike-related... he specifically asked for me to spend it on something I love doing so I will look into some new road shoes for spring. Bound to be some awesome bargains around in the sales.

Thank you Santa (and Gramps !)

Nearly there

Veteran
nowt zilch zero me and the wife agree not to buy each other anything we focus on the kids theyve cost me £1000+ she has told me to buy a road bike next week if i want but i said ill wait a bit

Waterproof bib and brace and jacket to keep me warm and dry when I go fishing from my dad, a lava lamp from my brother and SIL and a pair of socks from my nephew.

Glover Fan

2 hour flight lesson in a cessna
Pair of continental gatorskins
Massive Stanley toolbox and tools
Xbox 360 steering wheel
New wallet
New towels
Call of duty modern warfare 3

Pretty decent collection this year!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
A nice leather wallet and lots of other bits.

Cycling related:
Cav book
Sidi winter boots.
Pannier rack
Pannier trunk bag.

Top Bottom