So, what did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dremel type tool and accessories.

I got a real Dremel!

Also a mega bright torch plus mount for handlebars, some chocolate, a knitting book, some smellies and some money.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Bottle of Highland Park (clever dog!)
Pair of lairy safety lights in the shape of black rubber skulls with led eyes.......can't wait to get them on the new bike!
Muc-Off chain cleaning device (sorry Mickle I'll have to try it at least!)
A new iPod ( hoorah!)
A tweed shooting coat
promise of cash to spend on the new Ragley Ten:Four frame when it finally hits the shops.
Oh. and some socks (I was really really praying for some new socks!)

longers

Legendary Member
Very kind offer Mr Marmoset but I ought to christen some of last years haul first.

Those skully lights are pretty bright for tiny jobbies.

Doseone

Guru
Cycling related - a Castelli skull cap.

Other stuff - An archery target and stand, couple of cd's, London 2012 T-Shirt and a few other bits and bobs. All lovely pressies, and have had a great day hope you all have too.

We got our 11 yr old daughter her first big bike. We got her a Trek 3500 and she loves it. We managed a short ride today. It's a big step up from her 5 speed twist grip she had before.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Nothing cycling related but ...
Lots of whisky, several books, lots of posh smells, some merino, and a cheese knife. Bit left field that last one.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Put this together for the wife, and she loves it, i got an android phone, now when i am on my bike i will know were i am, lol

Image1jpgdebbike.jpg

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
6 bottles of wine and a bottle of port from Mum. (She either loves me or has given up!)
Pompey hat and T-shirt from Sis (She must love me)
And got a couple of quid off my bottle of JD, Disaronno and fags in the corner shop.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Some new clothes from SWMBO , smellies and most importantly cash as i specifically ask for money when people ask so i can buy...

8 speed cassette + chain
10 speed cassette + chain
pay for CC jersey
combi mini pump+ co2 pump.

Top Bottom