so where did you go on holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

graham56 said:
Mallorca for 2 weeks,got some excellent cycling in.Never seen as many cyclists,and amazing how drivers actually respect you out on the road.

Had a week in Cala Ferrera (Cala D'or (sp) ) last month and felt the same. Consider that there are thousands of tourists driving hire cars out there so many of the drivers in younger cars around the tourist areas and main drags are probably German or English. I did 900km in the time I was there in my hire car but I never managed to get on a bike there.

bournemouth for weeks coach holiday, seeing as i'm unfit to drive. hillier than i thought.some stunning polish waitresses in the hotel though.
weather was ok some days a bit windy but the rain was mainly at night.had some days when the sun dared to come out.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
A week down at my folks' in Hampshire and a few days just recently in the Netherlands visiting friends. I am going to get in a week in southern Italy after a conference I have to go to in Lecce in late September.

trj977

Über Member
Spent two weeks in Kos where I tried to learn to sail. Knees and legs only just recovering most of the bruising to the rest of the body fading fast, and it looks so gentile! Probably is if you know what the hell you are doing, which clearly I don't. However if you need somebody well versed in recovering a capsized boat.

Top Bottom