Society doesn't need cyclists...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Just mentioned this to the missus. She says he's compensating for a small nadger.

Can I just say that not everyone with a small todger is a raving lunatic. :whistle:

benb

Evidence based cyclist
He's awful.
He's recently taken to describing cyclists, especially injured or killed ones, as "road hazards" or "human hazards".

He's a ghoul.

Tin Pot

Guru
He claims to be a member of an organisation that requires an IQ in excess of 140 but he can't write a proper sentence.
I'm also wondering if he would consider my 03 plate Volkswagen Polo to have a large antiquity.

Top 2% of test takers really, and IQ isn't a measure of literacy.

You are more likely to defeat his argument by taking it to its logical conclusion.

Not withstanding that, and even though it's fundamentally untestable (not all intelligent people accept scientific method)

Something along the lines of exposing ;
A)the evidence there is of tiredness and mood causing crashes,
B)the population affected by a hold up due to an investigation,
C)and the impact of said hold up on tiredness and mood
...does not indicate a statistically significant impact on crash, crash/death statistics.

That said, and because he may not believe in an objective universe at all, you actually might get further by punching him on the nose*.

*In a hypothetical and non-incitement-to-violence way, of course.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
...especially those who dare to cycle on roads
Ha! If Westminster really was run by an elite group determined to force all to cycle, I'd be on the plane to the UK right now. :laugh:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
He's also bj on the Evening Standard comments. If a cyclist has been killed he pops up and says "just the other day my blind, incontinent mum was smashed into by eleven cyclists"
If you're spending time reading the Standard's comments section, you should look at the following picture and contemplate its meaning.
Flagellants.png

Top Bottom