Society doesn't need cyclists...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Since the weather forecast this morning was full of dire warnings about air quality (particularly in the all-important South-east), I thought of this thread. It is only a matter of time before we have a similar situation to the killer smogs of the early 1950s which caused panic legislation in the form of the Clean Air Acts. This clown will look very silly then - not that he doesn't already of course.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Since the weather forecast this morning was full of dire warnings about air quality (particularly in the all-important South-east), I thought of this thread. It is only a matter of time before we have a similar situation to the killer smogs of the early 1950s which caused panic legislation in the form of the Clean Air Acts. This clown will look very silly then - not that he doesn't already of course.

Particularly as one of his tiresome refrains is that without drivers we all die.

Slightly OT.....

A few years ago now, but I woke up to the local radio and a certain P@ul Sm1th of S@fesp££d" spouting off about speed cameras and being anounced as a "Road Safety Expert"

Emailed the programme linking to the "Avoid page" with suggestions such as :
Getting relatives to take your points
Trolling the obituary column and claiming someone recently deceased was driving your car (Police were unlikely to pursue)
Altering your number plate and then if you got caught claiming you were dyslexic
Altering your number plate and suggesting that local kids had done it as a joke

Half an hour later got an email thanking me for the information, and that having read the site, the interview had been removed

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Whenever I see one of Keith Peat's deranged missives, I always think KP Nuts, for some strange reason.
(Also works for Kevin Pietersen; I know a Notts CC supporter who swears blind he could see daylight through KP's ears when he came out to bat.)

I don't think he's BJ of London Standard (in)fame, though. I suspect this may be another nom de plume of "Mr B J Mann", alias Bogush, real name Bogdan Jovan Manojlovic, who used to infest the letters page of the Nottingham Post with anti-cyclist rants.

Top Bottom