Solar Production Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
This is like confession time at the chapel!

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
a poor 1.9kwh for yesterday....but today has started well. Not a cloud in the sky and planned for sun all day

Just put the solar generator onto charge, will use that to run the tv, sky box and internet during tonight's power saving session, its charging off solar right now, so not costing anything to charge it up.

Last edited:

kipster

Guru
We had fog all day so we won't have got much at all. I can't find out how little as the internet at home is down so no data going to the growatt servers.

Hebe

getting better all the time
Foggy all day here. 2.22kwh generated and the battery charged to 16%. However, looking at the stats for November, we produced 44% of all the electricity that we consumed. Two thirds of that 44% was via the battery which gets charged with any excess solar after the house is run. We exported 12.8kwh to the grid over the whole month.

Alex321

Veteran
Much better day here. The fog has lifted, and we now have clear sun.

Yesterday our total for the day was 2.69kWh, and our battery never got above 19%. Today it is already at 18% and rising.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Much better day here. The fog has lifted, and we now have clear sun.

Yesterday our total for the day was 2.69kWh, and our battery never got above 19%. Today it is already at 18% and rising.

and we got the opposite now...started well and now cloudy. I'm getting a big fan out in the garden, to push the clouds away lol

BUT - we are covering the base load, so no increase in leccy use

Hebe

getting better all the time
2.58kwh so far today and a whopping 1% charge in the battery. We have covid in the house again so I’m getting all the washing done and dried today in case I catch it next.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

We've had more production in the last 1.5 hours than we've had for the past 3 days :laugh:

We have one of those days today, where its cloudy out front and sunny out back…..so solar production will be a slow process today

Top Bottom