Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

You really need to get a life!!!

See when you go through threads and read through them there is some amount of moaning and hatred from some of the same people all the time no matter the subject.

You really need to lighten up. Doesn't matter what's posted or by who, the amount of negativity regarding the reaction is verging on hatred by some. There is this high and mighty attitude from the same people over and over again that everything is wrong or shite not the right way. It's actually tedious. All I can say is god help your families and work colleagues and friends but I doubt you have many.

This is just an observation while waiting on Mrs Greedo getting ready before heading out and is nothing to do with any thread I've started so it's in no way a flounce or anything. Think you know I don't care what is people think. It's just a general observation on pretty much any thread you click on.

Shaun once told me in a PM when he was kicking my arse about something I posted that he wanted the cafe to be a family friendly, fun place where any potential new members would be happy to join. If I was a potential new member and looked through the posts I'd say bugger that! What a miserable bunch on there.

So, you know who you are! LIGHTEN UP FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I'm off. Have a good one everyone

Arch

Married to Night Train
Greedo said:
You really need to lighten up. Doesn't matter what's posted or by who, the amount of negativity regarding the reaction is verging on hatred by some. There is this high and mighty attitude from the same people over and over again that everything is wrong or shite not the right way. It's actually tedious. All I can say is god help your families and work colleagues and friends but I doubt you have many.

Well bog off then. If you don't like it, find another place to post crap.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Arch said:
Well bog off then. If you don't like it, find another place to post crap.

Do you know something I knew you'd be first to reply and for once you are not one of the people I was referring to.

Oh and some don't find it crap given the replies and views my threads get;)!!!!

Right I'm away and not here to defend myself Arch so no doubt when I log on next I'll enjoy your comments!

Shaun

Founder
Maybe venturing out of the Cafe might help?

Hell (and here's a really novel idea) you could even try chatting about cycling !!!! :ohmy: :biggrin:

Seriously though, you've maybe got a bit of "CC Fever" - it's when you spend so much time here that your brain gets a little fried and it all blurs into one.

The cure? Take a few days or a week off without visiting CC at all and then come back and see if there some stuff that you find interesting. See if you miss the place / people. If not, log out and go for a ride instead (or nip down the pub :rofl:).

Even I take a break from it once in a while. :rofl:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Greedo said:
You really need to get a life!!!

See when you go through threads and read through them there is some amount of moaning and hatred from some of the same people all the time no matter the subject.

This is just an observation while waiting on Mrs Greedo getting ready before heading out and is nothing to do with any thread I've started so it's in no way a flounce or anything. Think you know I don't care what is people think. It's just a general observation on pretty much any thread you click on.

Shaun once told me in a PM when he was kicking my arse about something I posted that he wanted the cafe to be a family friendly, fun place where any potential new members would be happy to join. If I was a potential new member and looked through the posts I'd say bugger that! What a miserable bunch on there.

So, you know who you are!

Right I'm off. Have a good one everyone

Greedo, some people need to get a life and stop moaning.
LIGHTEN UP FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodley

C'mon Greedo, visit the Audax section and get yersel' along to a ride! Or meet up with the CC Ecossers on a thread in Rides...or moan about how bad ribble are and how slow wiggle are becoming in Bikes, Accessories etc...or suggest we need a new sub forum to discuss rear hubs from the 1950s in Cafe and get it moved by me to Special Interests or Know How or I might just leave it to disappear...:rofl:

You need to chill a bit and accept some people don't like everything you do, nor should they have to. But hey, life's like that.

buggi

Bird Saviour
LOL. Greedo is the CC troll :biggrin: on a mission to wind up anyone.

Greedo... post another one of your wedding pics :rofl:

All I can say is god help your families and work colleagues and friends but I doubt you have many.

I don't have any.TIA

oops I have the same work colleagues for the last twenty years.So im not a total loser.TIA

graham56

Guru
buggi said:
LOL. Greedo is the CC troll :rofl: on a mission to wind up anyone.

Greedo... post another one of your wedding pics :biggrin:

+1. I like Greedo,he likes to portrait himself as the stereotype weegie. Total pish heed and wind up merchant, so what, excellent entertainment.
Go with the flow folks, i don't think he's a nasty soul,live and let live.
But divvent come to the toon Greedo bonny lad, ye might get yersen knacked. :rofl::ohmy:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Oh Greedo, Greedo, Greedo...

Take a bit more water with it, mate.
Buckies and Irn Bru is not a good mix, despite what anyone tells you.
Vodka and Irn Bru, on the other hand :rofl:

Top Bottom