Some of Buckinghamshire is flat - 29th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I reckon a 10.30am start means I can leave home around 7.45am. Go past HPC at 8.30

Can meet you in Deptford

U

User10571

35 miles from Deptford
So now I'm thinking of not bothering with the train - that is if I'm able to do it, at all.....

U

User10571

Be good to have you along.
Cheers.
As mentioned earlier, it's likely to be a last minute shout.
Client stuff has gone a bit ballistic here, and that's unlikely to change in the forseeable - It'll be down to what I can squeeze in.....

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Clapham Junction/Watford Junction changes look best for me (could ride from Waterloo to Euston but any time saving is at best marginal). Will be seeing Mark on the 1022 arrival, hopefully.

OP
OP
CharlieB

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Rather avoid the A41 unless you think it will be ok on a Sunday morning. The A411 is just as direct but does mean going through Watford.
…and regrettably there's no easy way of avoiding Watford. It's a bit of a nightmare ring road to get through and out the other side from the Bushey direction. Mind you, on a Sunday morning, it shouldn't have the usual snarl-ups and jams.
I believe it's legally possible on a bike to carry on in a straight line once you get past Watford High Street train station and up the High Street and under the subway at the very top end, avoiding the ring road, though I'm not 100% certain on the legality or otherwise. @jayonabike may be better informed.

Top Bottom