Someone help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My 3 year old cousin is staying for the weekend. I dont mind him, hes a nice kid. But my god, hes full of energy.
He slept in my room last night, and he kept waking me up when he was scared of something. First time was at 12:30, not long after i had gone to bed, and i was just nodding off.
No idea of the other 4 times he woke up, but the last time he woke me up was at 4:16, when he wanted the bedroom door open.
Then, just before 7 he woke up. Said something to me to wake me up, because his clock had gone off and it was time for him to get up. I looked at him and went back to sleep again for 10mins.
Im now pretty tired after going to work and being busy, then walking around town with my GF.

Kids!!! Who the f*** would have them!
Hes in my room again tonight, i hope hes quiet:sad:
I cant even say a naughty word or he said he will put me on the naughty step, and theres sharks there that will come and bite my nose off:eek::biggrin::ohmy:
Will ear plugs help me?

giantscr2.0

Will ear plugs help you defend yourself against the sharks on the naughty step?...... I doubt it!!
God luck!!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

giantscr2.0 said:
Will ear plugs help you defend yourself against the sharks on the naughty step?...... I doubt it!!
God luck!!

My parents have taken him to the chip shop, and i think im off out later to a mates house to pick some stuff up for the fixed, so im hoping by the time i get back from there my cousin will be in bed:thumbsup:
Doubt it though:wacko:
I went to work and he was running around, i came home and he was running around:wacko:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

buggi said:
take him for a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG walk

You might think that would work, it doesnt:sad:
When he stayed at my anties awhile ago, she took him for a long walk to walk the dog. He was running around for the whole of it. When he got back, he was still going.
Mum hasnt let him go to sleep today, so he will hopefully sleep properly tonight:becool:

oxbob

Ha ha, Boris the broom cupboard knee trembler champ! :biggrin:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

User1314 said:
Get him into cycling and coach him.

Sounds like he's got loads of energy and bumphf.

He could be in the GB Cycling Olympic Team for 2028.

Hes only 3. I think his parents want him into racing cars then bicycles though:sad:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

oxbob said:
It is payback for all your lip on here! :smile:

I dont know.
I spoke to his dad earlier and said that my cousin had kept me up. My uncle said he had sorted out a deal with my cousin so that he did this because of the cheek i give him:ohmy::angry:
Right, which one of you lot has found out my uncle and spoken to him:angry::biggrin:
Ill get him back, i think a line of string from some gaffa tape on his Lotus will be a good get back:evil::biggrin:

Top Bottom