Someone likes my videos..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
*Video removed from youtube*

Thanks to MarkHR for pointing this in my direction.

Looks like this guy and TheDaisypie (who has something against me) are teaming up.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
LOL that is funny Gaz.. they have made a best of Gaz... OI!!!!

Bman

Guru
hahahaha :laugh:

Shame they (he?) cant manage to edit a collection of your vids and still retain the quality of your HD setup!

And to think he spent a couple of hours of his time doing it! FAIL! :rofl:

Edit:
OMG and there is still a cursor left in some of the ripped vids!
Report as copyright infringement? :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Do you really have to swear so much? :rofl:

How long did it take to film all those clips for the edit Gaz? I'm lucky as I only get to have a proper swear fortnightly on average I reckon.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
Swearing is good ............. I keep telling our priest it would spice up sunday services big time.

Blimey! Is all of it yours? They seem to have lost a lot of the video quality in lifting your stuff, and what does "Unregistered Hypercam 2" in the corner mean - is it an indication that it's pirated stuff? You could probably get them for breach of copyright! :rofl:

However it certainly illustrates some of the risks of 'going public' on Youtube, I suppose.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
661-Pete said:
Blimey! Is all of it yours? They seem to have lost a lot of the video quality in lifting your stuff, and what does "Unregistered Hypercam 2" in the corner mean - is it an indication that it's pirated stuff? You could probably get them for breach of copyright! :rofl:

However it certainly illustrates some of the risks of 'going public' on Youtube, I suppose.

It's all mine. they lost a hell of a lot of quality, and there video editing is pretty bad!
Hypercam looks like a piece of software that can record any displayed on a computer screen. Obviously using a non registered copy. Obviously what they don't realise is you can actually download the youtube videos in good quality with ease.

Bman

Guru
They have used Unregistered Hypercam 2 to record their screen while viewing the videos directly from youtube. A very Amateur way of doing it. It's probably is against the software's T&C's to publish video created with it. But I think Gaz can nevertheless get it removed if he wanted, as the clips are his. :rofl:

redddraggon

Blondie
Lol, I can see your point of view in the videos, being a cyclist and all, but this dude does make you look like a complete looney! Can't say I've watched any of your videos, but I might have to look them up. It's so comedic, all that swearing and the funny voice you use!

Do you really scream "OI", "VIDEO CAMERA" and the number plate so much?

That 'Daisy' seems to have some issue with you swearing at 'woman with kids'. Well, I suppose a lot of us have done that, on the odd occasion.

I have done it once, in my recollection (actually it was a man with kids), some years ago. But in my defence, he had just hit my bike and trashed the back wheel. He had two little darlings in the back, dressed in Brownies uniform.

I'd love to have been a 'fly on the wall' when those girls next went to Brownies. Did it go like this:
BROWNIE: Please Miss, a nasty man shouted at Daddy in the car last week.
BROWN OWL: Did he now, dear?
BROWNIE: Yes Miss. He was saying all sort of naughty words. He shouted "What the F"-----
BROWN OWL: Now now dear, you know we don't have words like that, not at Brownies.
BROWNIE: But MISS! The nasty man really did say all those rude words. I think it was becos' Daddy had just knocked him down off his bike.
BROWN OWL: Oh ... errrmmm.....

Top Bottom