Somerset levels ride

best sundays for you

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

peanut

welcome smokie. We'll pencil you in then for the 17th... cripes thats only 2 weeks away ;)
Not easy to travel across country from Frome is it. Most of the better roads seem to go from south to north :sad:

Hope you can both make it

so for the 17th May we have
moi:biggrin:
Domino
Speck
Johhnyh
Davidc
User76 ?
GrahamG
IainJ837
smokie36

have I forgotten anybody ?

johnnyh

Veteran
ok chaps, hate to be the wet blanket, but it isnt possible for me on the 17th :sad:

no chance of a weeks postponement????

OP
OP
P

peanut

sorry to hear that johhny
Chuffy and baggy can't make it till late May so we were thinking of having two rides this month .

I think it might be too difficult to try to change the date now, we will probably find that someone else then couldn't make it the following weekend.Worse we might have to abandon the ride altogether :sad:

Could you make it to the following ride instead ?

OP
OP
P

peanut

good to have you aboard RT.

24th would be ok for me (peanut checks empty diary) :blush:

Hows that for everyone else ?

I'm wondering if it would be feasable to run both dates actually.
It might be easier to do that than try contact everyone and organise a different date at this stage.:sad:

What does everyone think ?

OP
OP
P

peanut

yes i think that it is too late now to reschedule . I think we should stick with the 17th and organise another ride either the following weekend or the last day in May then others may be able to join us like baggy & Chuffy, :sad:

Johhny can you make either the 24th or 31st May ?

OP
OP
P

peanut

excellent :biggrin:
your Giant sounds a bit tasty . They came out top on C+ last month didn't they.?

looks like hopefully we will have enough interested to ride on both weekends.

Would 9.30am start be ok for everyone?

giantscr2.0

Hi Peanut,

Thats correct, the TCR was top in cycling plus last month. I''ve had it since feburary and loving it.
9.30am start sounds good to me.... looking forward to it

OP
OP
P

peanut

speccy1 said:
Hi, any room for a :cycle:little one??

I would be quite happy to drive up from Plymouth to do it - would be a good chance to meet up and get to know some others:wahhey: It`s like pulling teeth trying to find interest down here:angry::rolleyes:!!

absolutely the more the merrier.:smile: I'll take a looksee at the map and see where the best place for us all to meet.

you should move to Merriott you can't move for bluddy cyclists here :biggrin:. This little village only has 750 inhabitants and yet we have an active cycle club (I kid you not) and down my lane there are 6 cottages, one contains a cat 4 racer and another a talented triathlete.!

and then there is me 18 stone :biggrin: its not fair:sad:

Top Bottom