Sooo excited - new bike arriving today... Kona Wo 2016 (FAT)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

drummerbod

After a bad experience with a Scott Scale Big Jon (poor quality, faulty and awful service from Tweeks) I have just got round to ordering this fatty. Come on Yodel - bring me my bike!

wo.jpg

Last edited:

steve50

Disenchanted Member
YODEL!!!!!:eek:
There's a good chance it will get "lost" along the way if yodel track record is anything to go by!
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/yodel.co.uk

edit; I do hope I am totally wrong and your bike arrives safely.

screenman

Legendary Member
My son has about 10 bikes and rides his fat bike more often than the others when popping out for an hour of hard excersice, not sure I get them myself. I might have to buy one to see what I am missing.

OP
OP
drummerbod

drummerbod

Well it just arrived - day late. Yodel had beaten the crap out the box. I have taken pics of the box and got the driver to sign to say it was received damaged. Sent these to Wiggle to see how they want to proceed as I don't want to open it any further.

I can see it inside and have to say I am not impressed with Wiggle packaging. There is no protection around any of the frame in the form of foam etc. Not good.

NeilnrLincoln

I hope you get it sorted out ok. Looks a great bike. I've just got my first fatbike, a voodoo, absolutely love it, what a giggle to ride!

Top Bottom