FNRttC Southend Ride Friday 23rd March 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It’s lovely here in Battle, tucked-up snug with a hot cuppa in the motorhome... listening to the rain drumming against the panels. ;-)

Have a good ride y’all

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
On my way, made the 2138 train.

Shocking announcement to make. Due to unforeseen circumstances (I forgot), I have no malt loaf. I'll manage I think!

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I hear the rain :sad: I'll see you for the whitstable ride.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Rain? We pour scorn on rain.
I'll be buying a new chain ASAP after it decided to come apart on Waterloo Bridge. Thanks to Ross & Nick for getting me rolling again. Sounds like a bag of spanners though. And three quicklinks is a bit excessive....

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
Hope all arrived without further incident. I wimped out at Billericay. Should have checked the trains were running. Garmin wouldn't load a route to West Horndon- stuck at 79%, but sympathetic replacement bus driver took bike and me to Central Line.
And it wasn't that wet.

ianmac62

Guru
Great to read this thread as I convalesce at home. I remember doing the ride two years ago in wellies.

I hope @mmmmartin won't mind me adding that he is currently modelling the aforementioned rainlegs in Spain where, as we know, it rains mainly on the plain ... and in Extremadura ... and in Leon & Castile ...

And where it's a tad cold.

forecast-1.jpeg

Top Bottom