Spandex down.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
mickle said:
The directors came to a unanimous decision to do anything and everything to keep his job open for him and to support him financially so no worries there.

Good old CoC, exactly what I'd have expected.

"The speed of a bullet train combined with the mass of an ox." is a very good description! And all that mass is muscle, as far as I can tell...

Give him my best wishes and all that.

<cryptic> Oh, and I haven't forgotton, you've still got my bottle. We must meet up again and this time, I'll remember to take it with me.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Arch, perhaps you could teach Spandex to knit :sad:.

If he does not like day time TV, he could knit and help you reduce your waiting list for knitted items. ;) He could knit the bicycle!:biggrin:

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Okay dokay no probs, maybe he can knit himself a helmet first, then some knee pads, then some new pedals for me, then some yadda yada yada now Im talking sh!te...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Speicher said:
Arch, perhaps you could teach Spandex to knit :sad:.

If he does not like day time TV, he could knit and help you reduce your waiting list for knitted items. ;) He could knit the bicycle!:biggrin:

Hee hee! :sad:

Knowing him as I do (IE, slightly), I suspect he'd have to knit strong manly things - as Mickle says, his build is pretty ox-like, and I worry he might need super strong needles, or they'd snap...

Knitted helmet covers though... There's an idea. A bad one I suspect. I have a feeling no-one on here would be seen dead in one. With or without pom-pom...

a very big thank you all and your get wells it means a lot to me.

Im home now (thank god) i was going mad in there not just with the day time tv but it was full of sick people!, the food, the beds, the coffee, the heat god it was hot in there.

I dont know what happand as mickle said i looked back at mickle and the next thing i know im in a ambulance with the blues and 2s going. next im in a+e they have done 9 xrays and my wife and sis are there thinking "hear he is agen in a+e". the opp was around 1 1/2 hours and there was no pain:tongue: at last no pain and i was up and about that day beging to go home as i was going mad.

but im home now and im hoping to be back at work by the end of the week. i just cant sit still i need to do some thing and work is mad at the mo so im going in....

a big kiss and thank you to mickle for helping me

some things to look at

271107010.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

271107069.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

mickle said:

(said in a Pee Wee Herman voice) i know you are, but what about him?

Brock

Excellent pictures! Except... They seem to have used standard box staples to fix the knee, surely they'll go rusty? Pretty shoddy job if you ask me.

Top Bottom