Spandex down.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
it whent grate my head has got a* pass mark (but they didnt see if my brain was). i had all 10 stiches out and its getting better faster then they hoped?.

but now its just my leg????? i can just bend it around 7 degrease ish and ive now got a 2week wate for that check up.

ive been told that if i go to the doc's and ask for a letter to say im ok to go back to work it will cost £30 yer £30 is this right. i can just go in pay £30 for a letter to say im ok even if im not????....

Brock

Why do you need a special letter? You have enough trouble arranging the 26 you already have.

LOL @ ME!

Brock

'Special nees' hehe..

Sorry spandex, glad you're on the mend, I actually did wonder why you needed a letter to say you were ok to return to work. Is there a problem with just turning up?

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
'A face only a mother could love', and that was before he put a dent in the main road to Bishopthorpe.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
mickle said:
Yep. We dont want to have to look at that godawful monstrosity of what used to be a face until its cleared up a bit. It makes me shudder just to think of it.

I will try to be diplomatic here. We may presume that Spandex's avatar is a cartoon character, but how can we be sure that your avatar is not a true representation of your (good;)) self. Black, pots and kettles etc?:biggrin:;)

domtyler

Über Member
spandex said:
im bored this beeing off work sick lark is cr*p ive done the going into town thing bored of that, done the tv thing in the hospital and the house is spotless (now). seeing that i cant ride a bike what can i do?

Why don't you start your own business selling boredom to people with far too much happening in their own busy lives?

Top Bottom