SPD Shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Does anyone have Sidi shoes ?
The ones I had were a bit of a tight fit on my wide feet but I think that Sidi do have some 'wide fit' options.

OP
OP
T

Tripster

Finally opted for these:
EFC959D7-F8AB-4E00-9E8E-B197C0038ABC.jpeg

47/48 with free returns so any luck one will fit. See m to have a wider fit and good reviews. Will see

Just tried the 47 on. Seem ok width and length but a pig to get foot into opening. Not as wide as lace ups.
I've proper wide feet and wear Lake, go on their website for a detailed breakdown on how to measure your feet.

Sidi are pretty slim fitting from what I've read, top quality admittedly but no use if they're too tight.

The 'wide' version of Lake's shoes offer 15mm extra width in the actual shoe whereas a lot of so-called wide fitting shoes simply let the foot 'spill' over the same size sole if that makes sense?

I spent ages reading up on wide shoes before making a choice, not all the Lake range come in half sizes either, I've settled on CX238's but they do a MTB version as well.

Top quality stuff mind.

OP
OP
T

Tripster

I've proper wide feet and wear Lake, go on their website for a detailed breakdown on how to measure your feet.

Sidi are pretty slim fitting from what I've read, top quality admittedly but no use if they're too tight.

The 'wide' version of Lake's shoes offer 15mm extra width in the actual shoe whereas a lot of so-called wide fitting shoes simply let the foot 'spill' over the same size sole if that makes sense?

I spent ages reading up on wide shoes before making a choice, not all the Lake range come in half sizes either, I've settled on CX238's but they do a MTB version as well.

Top quality stuff mind.
Those Lakes are eye watering expensive, I feel fingered just looking at them !! I checked out sidi as I wear them on motorbike but they are in same league...... you riggers are paid way too much. Its about time they substituted you for a couple or four cheap Romaniacs 😱

vickster

Legendary Member
Sport pursuit have some Lake shoes on sale, for example these in a 47.
You have to register to browse if not already a member. They do charge for postage, but buy through PayPal to get free returns (once registered)

Attachments

• 19B6B8B0-2F99-421A-9399-425901B498E1.png
    19B6B8B0-2F99-421A-9399-425901B498E1.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
T

Tripster

Not pretty them are they vickster

OP
OP
T

Tripster

What's wrong with them, Lake's are great, mine are similar to them, I want to get another pair and upgrade to BOA fastening. They're functional not fashion.
Nothing at all wrong with them. Vickster not a fan of black bikes, it was reference to that. Although I’m sure it doesnt stretch to black footwear. Personally I like a little colour but no so much as ‘disco slippers’ ^_^

vickster

Legendary Member
Nothing at all wrong with them. Vickster not a fan of black bikes, it was reference to that. Although I’m sure it doesnt stretch to black footwear. Personally I like a little colour but no so much as ‘disco slippers’ ^_^
Black footwear and clothing is absolutely fine.
the blue shoes you posted are firmly in the disco slipper camp, they look slightly sparkly :laugh:

ref Sidi, you can get wide fitting ones (max?) although I found they didn’t work with my wide, high arched, high instepped feet, they dug in to the top of my foot!

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Black footwear and clothing is absolutely fine.
the blue shoes you posted are firmly in the disco slipper camp, they look slightly sparkly :laugh:
...and black bikes ^_^

Top Bottom