Spec me the best app for my needs (PC/Android)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi there,

I'm looking for an app that will work with my hopefully now to be working fine Kickr Snap turbo.

I used to use a Computrainer and the software on that had custom routes, some rolling terrain, some you could create a sawtooth for intervals, I'd love to be able to make my own routes or choose from a varied selection of routes.

The only app I have at the moment is Zwift, but I feel it's quite limited and more for the social aspect of it and competitiveness, I really don't like riding Richmond or London so it's a bit off putting.

So yea, what apps will do that, any also have online support? I can't remember what other software when I used the computrainer but there was the software that did the routes then when the route finished it exported the data to another piece of software to create an in-depth report of the ride that was very useful to analyse, again, something like that would be useful too.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

CXRAndy

Guru
BigRingVR allows you to upload your own outdoor rides or other riders gpx files, so does Bkool. You can then ride indoors and either use their own software to analyse or Strava

Top Bottom