Specialized Recall notice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ransomz

I have a new 2011 tricross comp on order which will come with the replacement forks, I am worried they will be matt ! Has anyone had gloss forks ?

JRob

I had a Vita Expert. When I took it in after the recall they replaced the fork with a non-matching fork. I complained and they replaced my bike with the 2012 Vita Pro. Very happy with result.

Mike!

Guru
Got my sirrus back, the fork matches well and looks good, also got my £10 voucher towards other specailized goods so happy enough here.

Crankarm

Guru
If I was without a bike for 2-3, 4 weeks then I would want to be properly compensated. A £10 voucher would NOT be sufficient. Are they making provision for giving affected owners courtesy bikes?

Armegatron

I have a 2011 Tricross Sport - is this recall still active as I'm now concerned after reading this that the braking system is unsafe?

What would the chances of me getting replacement forks be seeing as this is almost a year on from the start of the thread?

Norm

In the motoring world, recall notices are for ever so it doesn't matter how long you request the replacement after the notice was issued. I don't think there is similar legislation in place around bikes but I'd be very surprised if Spesh didn't honour it anyway, if your bike is one of those affected.

I'd call them on the number listed in the OP.

Top Bottom