Speedy Ride for food-Olympic RoadRace Route-Sat 10th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Howdy folks

Lovely to meet you all on Sat.

Special thanks to Ian for being my personal draft excluder. Also to Abs for babysitting up Shere Hill. That was my 5th 100 miler of the year and it was quite an 'eye balls out' ride for me. I can imagine if I cycled more regularly or commuted I think the pace would be fine. I would heartily recommend it to any newby interested (who had a good pace) because you are a welcoming and encouraging group. I'll try to keep up the good work and hope to see you sooooon.

Ess

p.s. Good to see the group photos are nicely out of focus.....:biggrin:

*whispers "Box Hill"* ;)

Ess

*whispers "Box Hill"* ;)

Oh yeah! :tongue:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
LOL ^^^

And did everyone see the copper at the bottom of Sawyers Hill in Richmond Park trying to nab speeding cyclists?

I was proceeding down the hill in an orderly manner at around 19.999 mph (or thereabouts) and I noticed the copper stepping towards me. Fly was zooming up behind me, but fortunately he slowed up and didn't go past me, but I thought the copper was going to do something.

Mark One

Regular
Hi all

FIRST EVER POST ALERT ! ! !

Thanks everyone for a great day out on Saturday, and for being very welcoming to a first timer. Really enjoyed meeting you all, and I hope you all enjoyed the last leg back into London.

If you're going somewhere exciting in future - give me a call and I'll tag along. Abs was talking about home made malt loaf and I wouldn't want to miss that.

Martin has already signed me up for his October trip to Rye - so hopefully I'll see some of you again there.

Mark

Ess

erm!..........you do know i was riding behind you all day

Grrrr !!!

Rozza

What a ride !!!!! Huge thanks to Abs for leading the way. Loved it :smile: x

Lovely to meet everyone. Great group of peeps.

This is my first ever post on a forum of any type. Wow, think Im in a chat room.

Got asked a tough security question. If you have 4 apples and eat 1 how many do you have left. Nearly didnt manage to sign up. ha ha

Looking foward to the next ride. Plenty of protein on protein should get me through it.

Hope to see you all soon

martint235

Dog on a bike
What a ride !!!!! Huge thanks to Abs for leading the way. Loved it :smile: x

Lovely to meet everyone. Great group of peeps.

This is my first ever post on a forum of any type. Wow, think Im in a chat room.

Got asked a tough security question. If you have 4 apples and eat 1 how many do you have left. Nearly didnt manage to sign up. ha ha

Looking foward to the next ride. Plenty of protein on protein should get me through it.

Hope to see you all soon

And here is a ride that will require plenty of protein!! I would suggest throwing in some carbohydrates too!! (I can recommend the fish and chips!)

Welcome to the forum!!
wave.gif

Top Bottom