[SPOILER] Milan - San Remo. La classica di Primavera. 17th March - Spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radchenister

Veteran
'... unpredictable events and sidewinders ...' ;) .

Radchenister

Veteran
Current weather in Milan is 4 - 6 degrees C , 0 -2 with wind chill and rain - clearer later.
San Remo 7 - 9 degrees C but less wind chill, clear at present - rain later.
Likely worse on high ground, weather appears to be tracking the race - eek.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
This will suit Thor and the other Scandanavians, will it not?

update: well, my comment was clearly the kiss of death for Norwegian, Lars-Petter Nordhaug, who has just abandonned...

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
so will they have to drop the 'longest single day race' thing? nearly 50k of bus now....

BJH

Über Member
No doubt Cav and the other sprinters will be re evaluating their chances with one mountain down

This seems to be even more wide open now than it was before should be good.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
:ohmy:
BFjOS_FCQAArBkV.jpg
that 110kph speed limit is going to do slow Cancellara right down.........

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I'm not sure cutting out the Turchino will make that much difference. It's Le Manie that kills off the pure sprinters.

Well, they are now talking about neutralising Le Manie too... in which case, they might as well abandon the race altogether this year. It's getting silly.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
so the break away work together they could run away with it.... whose going to chase them down?

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
so the break away work together they could run away with it.... whose going to chase them down?

It's actually completely unfair - if the other teams had known that the two toughest climbs would be taken out, they would never have let a break get this far ahead. They could still chase them down, but even so...

Top Bottom