[SPOILERS] Critérium du Dauphiné

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
cracking win for Eddy :smile:

brandon

Regular
Westra was dropped on the last climb, along with Andy Schleck :wacko:

Did Andy go slow on purpose as a protest?

well apparently he isn't taking this sportive seriously and is just completing them. he isn't putting any effort into coming close to or even winning them. to me he is just doing the bare minimum as he cant be bothered to bust a nut in this with the tour de france coming up soon.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm assuming that Brad will take enough time out of Evans et al today, and manage to keep any losses he may incur in the mountains, to less than he gains. Could be a similar story in July.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Tony Martin is only 4 seconds down on GC. Evans only 1 second. I wouldn't be surprised to see either of them in yellow tonight. Grivko looks in really good shape too - he's only 2 seconds down and the time trial is his speciality. Sylvain Chavanel (5 seconds) and Luis Leon Sanchez (9 seconds) are former national TT champions. David Millar (9 seconds) is no slouch either...

Wiggo is going to have to be really on his game today. Fortunately, he looks like he has the form to do it. Could be interesting.

d.

raindog

er.....
Brad has been touted as favourite to win the Dauphiné but it's very tight and others are hungry for a win too. I think we still have surprises in store.

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
The course looks perfect for Martin, he could get some vital time over Wiggins. I doubt it would be enough to cover his (predicted) loses in stage 6 (and possibly 5 and 7), so Wiggo should be OK. Evans looks to be in good form, probably good enough to ensure it's close with Wiggins.

And of course there's always Andy Schleck to watch out for...ahem...

Top Bottom