Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Another photo just for the hell of it :
49014544_1110828369098777_8374498555691270144_o.jpg

@woodbutcher if you're popping over to Brescia, be sure to check subito.it for 'bici epoca' before you go!

Couldn't resist - sorry. :okay:

I must confess, I've picked up a few bargains on Subito over the years but it is a long way to go to meet in person if you don't happen to be in Italy anyway ^_^

Edit - oh, and Milan too - there's always bargains to be had in Milan. Jus' sayin'!

woodbutcher

Veteran
@woodbutcher if you're popping over to Brescia, be sure to check subito.it for 'bici epoca' before you go!

Couldn't resist - sorry. :okay:

I must confess, I've picked up a few bargains on Subito over the years but it is a long way to go to meet in person if you don't happen to be in Italy anyway ^_^

Edit - oh, and Milan too - there's always bargains to be had in Milan. Jus' sayin'!
Oh no not another site to trawl "just in case"....thanks anyway ! Come to think of it shipping isn't very expensive from Italy to France . I bought my Coppi in Italy , oh and the Moser and l think shipping was about €30 odd . :okay:

woodbutcher

Veteran
A question !
Is it ok to offer an item for sale here or is it a protocol infringement ?
I get so tired of ebay and all that goes with buying and selling ! For example l recently bought a bike part which never arrived despite the post insisting that it had been delivered. Actually it had been delivered ......to an address about 200km from me. Ebay tell me they will credit me in about ten days, how big of them l say .
Do l ask to be contacted by PM for example ?

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Why is it that when l am financially embarrassed l see lots of desirable toys (desirable to me at lest) like this :
View attachment 445249

It's too small for me, and the short wheelbase says probably too twitchy for me, but there's something inherently pleasing about the appearance of these old steel machines. In the scheme of things, I don't think the asking price is that silly. Put it in context; it's the price of a reasonable quality mass-produced Far-Eastern modern hybrid. What would you rather have?

Top Bottom