England : West Yorkshire Spring Into The Dales (SITD) April 13th, 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I've entered this. Looking forward to it as I've not ridden roads round there.
You will enjoy it but there are some good climbs and cake of course !

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Are we doing a CC Audax like we normally do or is it every man and woman for themselves ??? I prefer the group hug thing :hugs::eek:
Well, I would like some company!

It will be nice to say hi to Calum again at the start, but I suspect that he will whizz off up the Keighley Road soon afterwards and that will be the last time I see him that day! (Unless his pal is on the slow side.)

I want to make sure that I get back before the cutoff time, but otherwise will be in no hurry.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Well, I would like some company!

It will be nice to say hi to Calum again at the start, but I suspect that he will whizz off up the Keighley Road soon afterwards and that will be the last time I see him that day! (Unless his pal is on the slow side.)

I want to make sure that I get back before the cutoff time, but otherwise will be in no hurry.
Sounds like we are going to have a good day.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sounds like we are going to have a good day.
I don't trust the fine detail on forecasts a week out so the fact that they are saying it will be mild and dry can be taken with a pinch of salt. They do seem to be getting better at wind forecasts though and those say that it will be windy every day for at least the next week and a half so I am inclined to believe them. If they are right then we could have 90 km with cross/head/sidewinds, and only about 25 km of cross/tailwinds - gulp! :eek:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
It will be fine as long as we get to the cake in time ! Ordered new shorts because my backside has broken out of my trusty old ones and a new set of brake blocks for the downhill sections !

Svendo

Guru
Just got back to work after a jaunt to that there London, and found I've got my requested day off next Sunday so I'm in. I'll pay by paypal or at least email Chris Crossland so he can get in my favourite cake.

Top Bottom