England : Kent Spring Ride -The Harbours of Kent - Saturday 6th May 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Thanks for that.

Well I'm free all of May so will be able to make another date if it's suggested.

The whole of may? I think I.d like your roster....

OP
OP
S

sotkayak

Veteran
Harbours of Kent Ride - Saturday 6th May 2017 at 11 am from Whitstable Harbour ( next to RNLI slipway /Caff/Charity Shop ) to Ramsgate (Harbour Parking Area ) along the mainly traffic free promenade route (parts of Oyster ,Heron and Viking trails )

This ride will take place at the the above time and along the described route (deo volente ! ) even as a solo ride if needs be..

Should any one wish to join me ,please indicate possibility again ,but anyone welcome to pitch up on the day.

This is Not a led ride ,but a social ride of individuals simply riding in company. THE old infirm and slow(me...) as well as the fit and fast equally welcome.

The FNRttC on the preceding Friday is from Bristol .

Please note the change of start time to 11 am .

martint235

Dog on a bike
I am still a possible. I won't be doing the FNRttC although the Brighton ride does beckon slightly.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Harbours of Kent Ride - Saturday 6th May 2017 at 11 am from Whitstable Harbour ( next to RNLI slipway /Caff/Charity Shop ) to Ramsgate (Harbour Parking Area ) along the mainly traffic free promenade route (parts of Oyster ,Heron and Viking trails )

This ride will take place at the the above time and along the described route (deo volente ! ) even as a solo ride if needs be..

Should any one wish to join me ,please indicate possibility again ,but anyone welcome to pitch up on the day.

This is Not a led ride ,but a social ride of individuals simply riding in company. THE old infirm and slow(me...) as well as the fit and fast equally welcome.

The FNRttC on the preceding Friday is from Bristol .

Please note the change of start time to 11 am .
Good for you.

In the interests of participants being adequately fed and watered (and to be fair to the caterers) I'd suggest that if numbers exceed 10 or so, it might be prudent for someone to let the caterers know. Otherwise anticipate a long wait / stressed catering staff / milk having turned sour as a result. You know the score.
Alternatively - somewhere like Ramsgate - there are several hostelries within a few metres of one another - between which it'd be possible to spread out.
Did someone mention hostelries?
w-picture-id84284564?k=6&m=84284564&s=170667a&w=0&h=Ah8b5-vJMd8jMJCkJZ0Qb8f4P11egCzvHiFMo7XLGvo=.jpg

Attachments

• w-picture-id84284564?k=6&m=84284564&s=170667a&w=0&h=Ah8b5-vJMd8jMJCkJZ0Qb8f4P11egCzvHiFMo7XLGvo=.jpg
    w-picture-id84284564?k=6&m=84284564&s=170667a&w=0&h=Ah8b5-vJMd8jMJCkJZ0Qb8f4P11egCzvHiFMo7XLGvo=.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom