STAGE 17 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Indeed! He needs to be a bit more careful. As they are saying the peloton are going to have to even more careful when they come through that section...

Young Un

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Whoa - Thor nearly lost it there!!!! (just before 81.5km to go)

He was very very lucky to get away with that! Even though I like Cervelo Test Team I was hoping that he went straight over the barriers then because I don't like the way he reacted about Cav and the sprint. I know, it's harsh.:rolleyes:

Will1985

Über Member
The only way now for Cav would be to make the break on Friday, win the sprints, then win in Paris with Hushovd finishing nowhere near.
Not going to happen. On the other hand, you can't argue with 5 stage wins in a Tour.

Young Un

Sh4rkyBloke said:
I like Thors bike.. nice Cervelo with green rims! Nowt like rubbing Cav's face in it! :rolleyes::biggrin:

Does look very nice indeed! Much better than the yellow theme that is running through the rest of the teams bikes.

Young Un

Thats the second time Menchov has been on the floor in the last ten minutes!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Menchov getting a big assist from the team car (as in 'ooh, lets adjust the brakes for a while'). Hushovd 5.30 ahead of the peloton and about 2 minutes ahead of the poursuivants. ITV4 coverage of the rest of the stage!

stumpy

dellzeqq said:
Menchov getting a big assist from the team car (as in 'ooh, lets adjust the brakes for a while'). Hushovd 5.30 ahead of the peloton and about 2 minutes ahead of the poursuivants. ITV4 coverage of the rest of the stage!

He might as well of climbed on the roof for five min's....Still I'd do the same so fair play

Top Bottom