STAGE 17 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
uh, no - he knows exactly what he's doing.

Will1985

Über Member
Currently only 8" between Kloden and Armstrong in the virtual GC - methinks an Astana 1-2-3 is on the cards.

The front riders have been talking - hopefully they'll have decided who gets the win...if Andy Schleck and Contador have jerseys, maybe Franck should get the win.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
User3094 said:
which is?

He was making sure Wiggins stayed put, and then when he knew nothing was doing and the gap was big enough, he then went for it. Teamwork.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I think the best that Wiggins can hope for after tomorrow is 2nd, but more likely 4th or 5th. He'll lose that again on Ventoux, of course. It's still amazing.

Skip Madness

I expect Wiggins to overhaul Klöden and Fränk Schleck tomorrow. My guess at how the GC will look post-TT:

1. Alberto Contador
2. Lance Armstrong
3. Andy Schleck
4. Bradley Wiggins
5. Andreas Klöden
6. Frank Schleck
7. Vincenzo Nibali
8. Christian Vande Velde

Pottsy

IT'll be interesting to see how tired Wiggins will be after today (and the last 3 weeks) and how that might affect his TT tomorrow.

Well we are really lucky. As I type this I can look out of my hotel window at tomorrow's Time trial course. Hopefully the weather will be better, as there was a huge storm here in Annecy this morning.

We will be screaming our hearts out for Bradley as he passes us.

Dave Elcome said:
Well we are really lucky. As I type this I can look out of my hotel window at tomorrow's Time trial course. Hopefully the weather will be better, as there was a huge storm here in Annecy this morning.

We will be screaming our hearts out for Bradley as he passes us.

Have fun - we're not envious, oh no! :blush:

Top Bottom