STAGE 17 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Flying_Monkey said:
What it has to show Cav is that he isn't going to win points competitions just by winning sprint stages. He has to become a more complete rider.

This is what I said before the TdF started and my big reservation about Cavendish taking green this year. And I can't help but think that Hushovd, as I watch him today 5' in front and half way up the 3rd climb of the day, that he is the more rounded rider and, imo, the more deserving of the jersey. IMO I stress :rolleyes:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
yello said:
This is what I said before the TdF started and my big reservation about Cavendish taking green this year. And I can't help but think that Hushovd, as I watch him today 5' in front and half way up the 3rd climb of the day, that he is the more rounded rider and, imo, the more deserving of the jersey. IMO I stress :rolleyes:

Isn't that what I just said earlier? ;)

yello

Um.... yes... that's why I quoted you. Or is there something I've missed?:rolleyes:

Just take it as a agreement at any rate!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
yello said:
Um.... yes... that's why I quoted you. Or is there something I've missed?:rolleyes:

Just take it as a agreement at any rate!

Well, you said it before the tour started so I guess you have the copyright, Yello;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Ah, he failed... so I guess he's still learning!! :rolleyes::biggrin:

Edit - Not sure why he didn't get the guys in the car to open it for him.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
To be fair to Cav - and why not? - he did say before the tour and earlier on that he cared more for winning stages at his age and experience than the green points jersey. I think he only changed his mind when he found out that it was a 2 horse race and he was one of them!

Top Bottom