Stand Up and FINISH What You Started

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
respect

only word for it

betty swollocks

large member
Well done indeed.
BTW - you've got some interesting ear hair going going on in your third pic.
A by product of your adopted regime? :biggrin:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Congratulations on a Fantastic effort so far Gaz.Good Luck on the next phase .

The amazing thing to me is that if you put the equivalent weight to your weight loss in a rucksack not many people could pick it up never mind wear it all day which is effectively what you were doing before.
PS Re bettyswollocks post.what is that green stuff growing out of your ears? :-)

And again well done from me Gaz. If I can match that 35-45lbs weight loss by the end of the year I shall be well chuffed. We can have a 'virtual' beer to toast the New Year in....what'ya think matey?

Bill

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Banjo said:
Congratulations on a Fantastic effort so far Gaz.Good Luck on the next phase .

The amazing thing to me is that if you put the equivalent weight to your weight loss in a rucksack not many people could pick it up never mind wear it all day which is effectively what you were doing before.
PS Re bettyswollocks post.what is that green stuff growing out of your ears? :-)

Ahh yes, thats used to slow me down, makes cycling so much harder, drat drat and double drat you all found out the secret to my weight loss :biggrin:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
TheBoyBilly said:
And again well done from me Gaz. If I can match that 35-45lbs weight loss by the end of the year I shall be well chuffed. We can have a 'virtual' beer to toast the New Year in....what'ya think matey?

Bill

That Billy Boy sounds like a top idea, ITS ON :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom