Stand Up and FINISH What You Started

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Gaz,
I have many friends that want to loose a few pounds and complain about it being too hard.
A link to your blog has usually been enough to get most of them out doing a bit of exercise and on their way to dropping a stone or two.
Well done, you will have helped many more people than you realise to improve their lives!
Vike

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Vikeonabike said:
Gaz,
I have many friends that want to loose a few pounds and complain about it being too hard.
A link to your blog has usually been enough to get most of them out doing a bit of exercise and on their way to dropping a stone or two.
Well done, you will have helped many more people than you realise to improve their lives!
Vike

Thats great to hear Vikes, the more people I can help will pay back all the poeple that helped and supported me in the early days.

Thanks for sharing and for sharing me ;)

Gaz

I too have your blog bookmarked as an inspiration/kick up the arse

And by the way, the last photo...you don't look like the "average" 20 stone bloke either, some of that weight is definitely muscular rather that all flab - kind of a rugby player build (though stick with cycling - losing weight by having teeth knocked out isn't the best way forward) :wacko:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Sheffield_Tiger said:
I too have your blog bookmarked as an inspiration/kick up the arse

And by the way, the last photo...you don't look like the "average" 20 stone bloke either, some of that weight is definitely muscular rather that all flab - kind of a rugby player build (though stick with cycling - losing weight by having teeth knocked out isn't the best way forward) :sad:

Thanks mate

but the reality is that the bit in bold is the wrong way round :biggrin: LOL

Top Bottom