Start the 2012 clock.... Derbyshire new year's day raid.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Brilliant pictures Steve ! It was a good test of stamina yesterday which has made me more determined to get out even more and beat those big hills.As i have already said,good company and spirits considering the battering we got from the weather,my clothes are still drying out !
I also found out i had my first P*n#ture from the canal tow path,nice shard of glass which held enough air in till this morning !!!

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
my clothes are still drying out !

My shoes are still on top of the boiler and slightly damp. I hope they are dry for my ride into work tonight.

We can do the ride all over again in summer :sun:

400bhp

Guru
I'm feckin frozen on that pic-brrrr.

I got home-gave the bike a quick wipe down and GT85, then threw all my clothes (including shoes) straight into the wash.

Summer-that's bloody an age away!!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Here the couple i took on the day.....
001.jpg

Steve (aka I Like Skol ) warming his cockles by the open fire !
and that pass......

002.jpg

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
It looks fairly flat there! Could you not have stopped at the steep bit to get a snap?
I know,but there was no way i would have got moving again if i chose the really steep bit !

400bhp

Guru
Crikey, sounds a bit extreme. If you stick at it you're not coming out with me again, you'll be superhuman!

At least we won't have to wait around at the top of hills for long though..:evil:

Skud-that is a bloody big ask, 84 miles :hello: Where is the college?

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
At least we won't have to wait around at the top of hills for long though..:evil:

Skud-that is a bloody big ask, 84 miles :hello: Where is the college?
College is in Nantwich,i've done the ride already on my trusty Hybrid fully loaded so it's not too scary ! Weather looks a bit grim but needs must if i want to keep up with you all on the next Peak chase !

Top Bottom