Still no pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Shoot the dog if it makes you feel any better.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Do you not have spare pedals on something else that you can use to test ride the bike?

I'd have anything on there just to give it a quick blast along the road to see what works and what is loose.

I did that yesterday morning NT with some cheap old nylon pedals, got the seat height just about right so some micro adjustment only when the 105s get here, I do have to lower the stem by 10mm though but dont want to do a hacksaw job so will get the forks into LBS for them to take it off correctly....then its done, however I have one of the under saddle bags and no matter how I fit it, it just looks wrong with the bag all squashed up........any idea how they go on, its got a velcro strap that goes through the seat rails and around the bag:blink:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have one of the under saddle bags and no matter how I fit it, it just looks wrong with the bag all squashed up........any idea how they go on, its got a velcro strap that goes through the seat rails and around the bag:blink:
I'm sure someone asked this very thing a couple or so months back.
I shall do a search and see if I can find it.

Back in a bit.

This is how it looks when fitted, and thanks for the help:becool:

DSCF0576-1.jpg

DSCF0577.jpg

DSCF0579.jpg

buddha

Veteran
Is that saddlebag upside-down?

edit: with the bag the right way up - the strap should go through 1 saddle rail, then through the loop on the bag and then through the other rail. This stops it moving sideways. That's how I do it anyway.

This is why it's great to use your LBS, and develop a good relationship with them.

You might have still paid a couple of quid more for your pedals, (depending how switched on they are), but you'd have had them, fitted them and been for a ride by now :tongue:

Top Bottom