Stop lurking - sign on!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

HelenD123 said:
Okay, you've shamed me into delurking! I've been thinking for a while I must get round to joining rather than just reading. Couldn't think of a witty username so, yes you've guessed it, I'm Helen!

I've finally started cycle commuting in the last few weeks. Wish I'd done it years ago! 8 miles each way seemed a scary prospect but I'm loving it. I'm usually very loathed to get out of my bed in a morning but am gettting up way earlier without a problem when I cycle. Hope the novelty doesn't wear off...

Yes but can you count to 4 ? :biggrin: :ohmy:

HelenD123

Guru
I'm already wasting spending far too much time on here! Excellent advice though.

TVC

Nice one Helen, welcome. If you keep clear of welsh solicitors or anyone who claims to be a Doctor you should be fine here.:biggrin:
If you are in East Yorks you can't be far from the York chapter led by the camera wielding Arch, be careful they don't drag you in to their Satanic rituals involving long buried animal bones.

Any other Lurkers we can tempt out into the open?

why cant you?

The Velvet Curtain said:
Nice one Helen, welcome. If you keep clear of welsh solicitors or anyone who claims to be a Doctor you should be fine here.:biggrin:
If you are in East Yorks you can't be far from the York chapter led by the camera wielding Arch, be careful they don't drag you in to their Satanic rituals involving long buried animal bones.

Any other Lurkers we can tempt out into the open?

shhhhh I was hoping to get her over hear

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
HelenD123 said:
Hope the novelty doesn't wear off...

It'll be more a case of just the opposite! (unless you meant the forum and not riding).

Hello Helen and welcome! :ohmy:
Once the bug bites, you'll be a lost soul, like most of us poor fools here! :biggrin:

There's tons of good advice and experience, plus lots of laughs, so post/ask away.

Note to spandex and Velvet Curtain! This is MY recruitment drive, you go and get your own! :biggrin:;)

Dayvo said:
It'll be more a case of just the opposite! (unless you meant the forum and not riding).

Hello Helen and welcome! :evil:
Once the bug bites, you'll be a lost soul, like most of us poor fools here! ;)

There's tons of good advice and experience, plus lots of laughs, so post/ask away.

Note to spandex and Velvet Curtain! This is MY recruitment drive, you go and get your own! :tongue:;)

Cant we help:sad:

please:tongue:

Top Bottom