Stop Press! Forum ride for scones, Hebden Bridge, Sunday 19th February.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have a good one Colin, I'm now off tomorrow to do the Cambridge CC 75 mile Reliability ride, at least we both have sunny skies, not a bad day at all for riding.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
see at the lights about 10:15
Will do. I'll text you to confirm that I've set off, but won't contact you again unless there is a delay.
Have a good one Colin, I'm now off tomorrow to do the Cambridge CC 75 mile Reliability ride, at least we both have sunny skies, not a bad day at all for riding.
Thanks and the same to you!

Apparently, we got hail, sleet and snow here for a while this afternoon after I came back from the shops! I was busy indoors and didn't even look out of the window ... :whistle:

Svendo

Guru
Looks like a gorgeous day, sunny and clear skies here in Walsden. Afraid I'll not be joining you, apart from all the bike gear being in Rochdale (at my house, I'm at my Girlfriends) my legs are a bit tired today!
Have a good ride, and enjoy you're scones. (is that scon[e] or scow-ne?)

Ajay

Veteran
Looks like a gorgeous day, sunny and clear skies here in Walsden. Afraid I'll not be joining you, apart from all the bike gear being in Rochdale (at my house, I'm at my Girlfriends) my legs are a bit tired today!
I pronounce them "chocolate cake"

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Have a good day; I won't be able to make it in time now.
Put the hammer down, and you could catch us by Burnley!
My mum used to bake them (and set the standard which I will be testing today's against!). She pronounced the word as 'scon' (rhyming with 'gone'). Could be a Scottish thing because I've heard a lot of English folk pronounce the word like 'bone'.
setting off in a mo
don't forget your shades :becool:
I can't find them - it's been a long time since I've needed them!

Yikes - must get going!

potsy

Rambler
it's a citreon, no need to explain.
Seems like it wasn't just a normal puncture after all, as you can see the slash is on the inside of the wheel and was caused by the suspension spring snapping :ohmy:
Don't know how long it's been like that, and rubbing on the tyre :cry:

Puncture!!.jpg

Top Bottom